who is john galt

Monday, November 21, 2005

me -1000 rupee note

i read a story which inspires me to think big which in turn brings loathe from within , because my hit ratio for any task seems to be below average( less than .5)

but the story actually gives you a learning that is hard to to defy

story goes as follows

a person while lecturing his pupil took out a 1000rs note and asked the audience that who among them wants that note. everybody raised their hands . he then crushed the note in his hand and again asked the same question .again everybody wanted the note . he then spit on the note .again people were ready to have it.
moral of the story ......no matter how much u hav failed , how much u have been besmirched by his misfortune , his value as a person does not degrades.

CONCLUSION: from here i can only go up

enough of this stimulation to my perseverence


i really want to pen all my thoughts these days but i find them too vague and diverse that i face difficulty in connecting them.sometimes i find myself belying my thoughts
but would definately write a post or two atleast every alternative day
i know i have made the same promise but what are promises for (if not to be broken ..hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home