who is john galt

Monday, December 26, 2005

my idiosncrasy

i have a penchant towards language , and perhaps that is why i love to to read ideas which are average but communicated in style. i donno whether to go for that flagrant , high vocabulary language or concentrate more on lucid explanation of my thoughts. having said that you can mock on me when i tell you that my encounter with the word ' cancle' or is that 'cancel'. , thats what happened with me when i had to deposit a cheque for cancellation (ofcourse i updated my eruditeness later) . while writing the word which aroused compunctions over my myth of possessing atleast some basic knowledge of the language which we have been encountering more than our mother tongue.
i just checked my heading of this blog and found the spellings of idiosyncrasy wrong, which fortifies my inference that i need to write more , i need to read more, i need to know more....much more to come at power with the world.
i returned from simla on sunday night, i had a gala, but realized that i have no bone to have fun
all said in those few words , but still would be writing a post on the trip , perhaps a brief description of the characteristics ( what i have gathered in those 3 days) of all my friends who went to simla , would be a good idea. but that in another post .i have got work to do

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Manan said...

manyavar,
aanglabhasha mein aap nipunata prapt kar chuke hain. ab kripya apni matribhasha mein bhi likhne ka kasht karein.
dhanyavad

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger sameer said...

Hi!!
everytime i open your blog i have to open another window of www.dictionary.com.
waiting for details of your shimla encounters

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Parag said...

aise meri vocab revise ho jati hai aur is tarah main ek din neelabh or manan se jyada score marunga ...huuuhaaaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home