who is john galt

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i am going to bombay ..oh mumbai , i wonder why such an elegant ,modern name has been changed to comparably less attractive one , but in that case so many things happen disregarding our likings.
now in this name discussion ( forget it as shakespeare said 'whtas in the name'), i forget to tell u that i going their for my cousins marriage so i wont be blogging until monday
day went fine . i had my first review meeting . it was my TL's review meeting on software mangement of BTS , and was very informative . much of my doubts are clearing now but still long way to go .
one of my friends has started blogging . she is feeling low these days but i hope she will get overit quickly .
abey yaar actually kabhi kabhi humsaare aise hi ho jate hai
chalo have to catch bus....rest later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home