who is john galt

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

lets increase the number baby

i am really finding hard to trace the whole year, i think i should start building a graph monthly or yearly to review my life

  • i am realising the importance of family, as such the bonding was their but never felt the importance . 2005 made me evaluate that they are invaluable. i have started listening to them more , empathizing with their needs, which sometimes goes too irritating but that is love in its purest form.
  • when you get time enjoy the moment , don't let it go for other trifling (appears important ) things. believe me each day have some new experiences and if not create one , i do miss these , need to push myself in future
  • now that my friends are away , realising the need to have one.....i read one of my C's (thats what he calls me but i can have my revenge here atleast) mail on the yahoo group...and the memories of golden (read college) days refreshed my mind

i think thats sufficient(another way of saying that i am exhausted thinking and intospection.....believe me it's really difficult for a person who has never given a single second to use it for this purpose.

i started reading a new novel "maverick" ....and the motif of this novel is really to push urself to the extremes , to take the path or road less travelled , in what you believe ( and i say thats important)

i wonder how many of you calling me didactic, i really want to adhere to them all through my life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home