who is john galt

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

nose poker

Funny things always happens around me and i am the actor (in the lead role) for all the stupid mishappenings . Yesterday was yet another day when my gaucheness was at its best. One of my college friend neelu , has come from US for his training. So we all went to see him in CP Pizza Hut . Although i hate those junkies ( pizza and all) but i arrived late and they were comfortably settled when i reached. We ordered for a large pizza (exotica) , garlic bread and fanta( for me).
Sipping my fanta, talking about old times , recollecting those cherished moments in college, discussing each others future plans ( professional as well as personal :)
Suddenly out of no where my lost mind again starts to rise from ashes , regaining my lost form of being and performing most weird acts, i forgot about the simple machine which helps us to do our work with less effort ( yoo i still remember the defination of simple machine ) . For those wondering which simple machine am i talking about ....... its A STRAW and my dexterity with it that i poked it in my nose.......sounds funny ......but i have an alibi ........lost in my college days and forgot about our simple machine, For a a sec it remained stuck in my nose and it did hurt. But no big issue for me , i threw the straw and finished my fanta sipping from the glass, putting more effort without my simlpe machine :)))))
This is one of the many anecdotes and others perhaps nobody will ever come to know because i am going to restrain myself vomitting out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home