who is john galt

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My last entry here ..the number 50th one :) ( it really feels great when nobody is reading my space and my efforts are bearing some fruits ..read comments ...after soo much insistence and persuance even using force on my colleagues in office to read my blog) have got 5 comments as of now . Some of the comments are really adding value to the discussion I raised in the blog.

There are some mind boggling problems all around us on individual level as well as for the nation . My aim is to just draw the facts, no opinions ( even if i am inclined towards any ...the reasoning should be rational...and it should be presented strongly but not adamantly). I believe few are soo much entangled that it is least possible to come to a conclusion but writing it here and ofcourse forcing everybody( else nobody wants to look on the darker sides and is contended with his own small world which after some time turns him complacent) will get some inputs which can infact built a what i can call opinion pool where just by sharing our ideas we can ENLIGHTEN ourselves

I have just returned from my team party.

Not feeling to write anymore

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger sameer said...

tere posts padh ke lag raha hai is baar increment kam hua hai :) teri individual problems ka solution to 2nd jan ko aane waala hai, hopefully mera bhi. desh ka bhala kab hoga pata nahi

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Priyank said...

u have a happenign place here... I wonder y u wanna discontinue wirting...
I dont think u write for others, u write for urself.. .so go on writing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home